Cookie and Data Policy
Your Data Protection Rights
- Synergy, would like to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
- While you are involved with Synergy, you will be entitled to the following data protection right;
- The right to access:You have the right to request a copy of your personal data held by Synergy.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request Synergy to correct any data about you, that you believe is incorrect. If you would like to verify the data we have received from you or to make corrections to it, you may contact us directly.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request Synergy to erase all or part of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request Synergy to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Synergy.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request Synergy to transfer your personal data to another organisation or directly to you.
- Right to opt out of Synergy Communications: If you have registered to receive communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name and contact information removed from our distribution/mailing lists.